- More Businesses Will Start Accepting Cryptocurrencies in 2018
Many businesses will start accepting cryptocurrencies this year, allowing them to attract many new customers, while also reducing costs - a win-win situation.
- 3 Ways Binance are Making Sure the Value of BNB Keeps Growing
To reward investors and the platform founders, Binance plans to skyrocket the value of their BNB tokens in the long-term. They will do this in 3 different ways.
- 4 Reasons to Invest in Tron TRX Before the Main Net Launch
Tron’s main net will come with many benefits that will make the TRX cryptocurrency much more useful and valuable. This might be your last chance to invest.
- Price Analysis: Bitcoin Could Hit $67,500 in March
The current cryptocurrency crash could be over sooner than you think as Bitcoin prepares to blow its previous all time high out of the water.
- Can the Lightning Network Keep Bitcoin as the No. 1 Crypto?
The Lightning Network will attempt to make Bitcoin transactions faster and cheaper. Will this be enough to allow it to compete with today's cryptocurrencies?
- 100s of ETH Stolen After Bee Token ICO Email List Hacked
Investors who were eagerly waiting for their opportunity to join the Bee Token ICO were robbed for 100s of ETH after scammers hacked the Bee Token mailing list.
- BitGrail Causes Users to Lose Millions and Tanks XRB Price
BitGrail restricted their service to only EU residents today. Non-EU users were forced to sell their cryptocurrencies at a loss before they could cash out.
- Storing Tron TRX and Other ERC20 Tokens on Your Ledger Nano S
The Ledger Nano S doesn't have applications for managing some ERC20 tokens like Tron TRX, but don't worry, you can still store them on your hardware wallet.
- Hidden Gems: 6 Reasons to Invest in district0x DNT
district0x is a hidden gem of the crypto world. This project has a huge amount of potential, not only for investors, but for internet users in general.
- How Does a Paper Wallet Work?
Like many other things in the crypto world, paper wallets can be a bit hard to wrap your head around - This article will explain everything.
- How to Make a Paper Wallet for Ripple and Other Cryptocurrencies
A paper wallet is one of the easiest ways to securely store your cryptocurrencies offline. This guide will take you through the process of making one!
- 3 Reasons Why 2018 is Going to be Big for Stellar Lumens
In 2018, Stellar is going to see real-world adoption, become more accessible to the public, and be integrated into a game-changing cryptocurrency project.
- How to Buy Ripple and Other Cryptocurrencies Using PayPal
This guide will walk you step-by-step through the process of purchasing Ripple XRP using PayPal.
- ATLANT: A Crypto Real Estate Platform That is Ready to Moon
ATLANT is a novel blockchain-based real estate platform that allows users to invest in property and gain passive income without purchasing entire buildings.
- KuCoin Shares: The Best Cryptocurrency Investment Right Now?
KuCoin has made a cryptocurrency that will be able to not only give great returns on your investment, but actually pay you commissions while you hold it!
- Ripple to Partner with Amazon and Uber?
Pieces of evidence dropped by the Ripple team last year has led to speculation that Ripple could be partnering with the international companies Amazon and Uber.
- FUD Alert: Justin Sun Didn’t Cash Out $1.2 Billion of Tron Coins
In an attempt to spread FUD, people have been claiming that a wallet selling large quantities of TRX cryptocurrency belongs to Tron founder, Justin Sun.
- Binance Exchange Registrations Closed – What’s the Alternative?
Binance has temporarily stopped accepting new user registrations. What is the next best cryptocurrency exchange to use in the meantime?
- 4 Clues that Ripple and Others are Coming to Coinbase in January
Investors are eagerly awaiting the addition of Ripple to Coinbase. Recent clues show that this goal is close, and could see Tron and Monero also being added.
- Ripple XRP and Other Cryptocurrencies Now Available on CoinJar
Ripple XRP is one of three new cryptocurrencies that have been added to the CoinJar platform in January 2018, along with Litecoin and Ethereum.
- RaiBlocks to be Removed From the BitGrail Exchange?
One of the only exchanges listing RaiBlocks, BitGrail, threatened to delist XRB after a bug prevented users from withdrawing or depositing the cryptocurrency.
- Release of Verge Wraith Protocol Was a Flop – Time to Sell?
The highly anticipated Verge Wraith Protocol was confirmed for a 2017 release, but chaos ensued after the deadline was missed with no word from the Verge Team.
- Leaked Video Shows Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency on Coinbase
A recently leaked video shows Ripple cryptocurrency on the beta version of Coinbase, confirming suspicions that XRP is going to be added in early January.
- Why You Should Invest in Verge Before the Wraith Protocol Release
The next big update to the Verge cryptocurrency, the “Wraith Protocol”, has been set for release before 2018. Here's the details and what it means for Verge.
- SALT Token Value Heading for the Moon as SALT Lending is Launched
SALT Lending has launched, allowing users to take out loans against their cryptocurrencies. The use of the SALT token in this service will see its value soar.
- Verge Hoax Causes Cryptocurrency Investors to Lose Millions
A Twitter hoax prompted Verge investors everywhere to dump their holdings, causing them to lose millions while whales loaded up during the panic.
- How to Buy Ripple Cryptocurrency in Australia
Australians know the struggle of buying things overseas and being hit with huge costs. Luckily, Ripple cryptocurrency can be bought from Australian sites!
- How to Buy Ripple Cryptocurrency Instantly Without Verification
Did you put off buying Ripple cryptocurrency earlier and you're regretting it as the price soars? Well don’t worry, you can instantly buy some XRP today!
- Why Banks Will Adopt Ripple Cryptocurrency and Skyrocket the Value
XRP has the potential to significantly reduce international transfer fees for banks, and will likely be adopted after the payment system is fully operational. Not only do banks have an incentive to adopt XRP, they also want to increase its value.
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Ripple Cryptocurrency While You Still Can
Ripple is the new up-and-coming cryptocurrency, growing more than 100x its value in under a year. Here's three reasons why it's expected to rise another 10x in 2018 and how you can join in.